Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Favorite Thing.... NOT!!

We have been doing a lot of yard work lately!  I don't love the work but I love the final product! 

Front of our house when we moved in...


Front of our house now...




My first Lilly


Back Yard when we moved in...


Travis on the Bobcat



Our Back Yard now...
 

The back yard has been quite a disaster!!  It was not level and full of rocks and weeds.  Our neighbor had a Bobcat for the weekend so Travis worked all weekend to get it as level and cleaned out as possible.  It is still not perfect but it looks 100 times better! 

3 comments:

  1. I freakin' love your front yard!! It looks beautiful! Did Travis love driving that thing around the back? Kyle totally would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you have been hard at work! I can't wait to get a house to have a garden, maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travis totally loved it!! He was grunting all weekend!! I wish I could grow a garden... maybe when the back yard is done!

    ReplyDelete