Monday, August 15, 2011

18 Weeks

So I am officially 18 weeks and still don't have a big pregnant belly...


I think I pretty much just look fat.  Oh well!  After much convincing on my part we will be finding out the sex of the baby 1 week from tomorrow, Travis wanted to wait and be surprised in January.  I thought I could maybe do that until I realized that I couldn't plan anything (i.e. the nursery) and those who know me know I'm a planner!  I'm really hoping for a girl so that probably means it is a boy!  We are so excited and I don't know how we're going to make it through the next week. 

4 comments:

  1. You look so Cute! Trust me the belly comes soon enough! I already look like I eat a cow!heheh I start to show right away! A guy in my ward asked when I was Due and I was only 10 weeks!rrrrr But I can't wait to see that you are having!!! I think I'm having a boy!! I'm going to my first doctor ampt next Friday! I'm going to the Doctors way late I'll be 14 weeks! I'm so happy for you guys let me know how it goes!Your going to make the best MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who posted that? You obviously know me but I don't know who you are... I'm guessing it's Keena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I didn't start showing until around 20 weeks and then my belly really popped out around 28 weeks then other people started noticing. Anyway I am so excited text me when you find out!

    ReplyDelete