Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Shower!!

My Sister, Mom & Grandma put together the cutest shower for me!!  The theme was "Cassie & Travis Sitting In A Tree."  Everything tied into birds and that poem.  The invitations were the best!! 


I don't have a picture of the back but the back said "Then comes a baby in a baby carriage."  They were really cute!!



My Mom & Sister put in a lot of work and it turned out adorable!!  We ate sandwiches, fruit, and dip, then had the yummiest Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes.  Then we opened presents.  I didn't get pictures with very many people and I didn't get a picture of each present.  Here are a couple though...



Rhonda got us the most comfortable rocking chair and Dari, Kara & Monica got us a play-yard!


We got lots of clothes!!  Wesley's closet and dresser are already half way full!!


My Mom & Sister made this awesome diaper tricycle!!


Travis's Mom, Brother & Sister-In-Law made us this Carolina Gamecocks quilt.  They also sent a Marcus Lattamer jersey (Travis's favorite Gamecock player).


Keena made us this sports car seat cover and onesie.


Eric & Denise got us this swing!!  Joseph (their 6 week old baby) tried it out first, so we know it's a good one!!

Travis's cousins also had a shower for us a couple weeks ago... I didn't have my camera though so I have no pictures =(  They had a couples shower so it was a BBQ and all the guys were invited too!!  Travis had a great time hanging out with the guys and I enjoyed visiting with the girls.  His cousin's daughter is pregnant with TWINS... and Travis's niece is pregnant with her 4th baby...  so the girls had a lot to visit about.  We had a great time!! 

 We are so amazed and grateful for how generous our friends and family were.  We are so lucky to have the best friends and family!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I wish I could have come, that is what happens when you live in Washington and no one else does! Oh did I tell you we are buying a house? We close in 11 days! Pretty crazy!

    ReplyDelete