Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Move & A Wedding...

I guess I never officially posted it on here... We were offered jobs in Arizona in mid March and decided to take the jobs and move.  Travis and I both work for Skyline Schools.  They operate 7 Charter Schools in the Phoenix area.  I'm working under KJ doing accounting and Travis will be the maintenance supervisor over a new school they are still in the process of building.  We have been here for about 3 months and love it already!!  The weather is perfect and we love our jobs! 

At the end of May my brother, Kenneth married his girlfriend Meagan.  Travis and I went back to Utah for the wedding.  Here are some pictures of Wesley and some pictures of our trip to Utah...

At Kenneth's Wedding...


4 Generations - G-ma Bailey, G-ma Suzanne, Me and Wesley



Wesley and Grandma Bailey (in his Tuxedo Onsie, that I made!)



Kenneth in his Tux...

I guess I didn't get that many pictures... so that's it! 


1 comment:

  1. My Mom said your little man is so cute and such a good baby I hope you are having a great time with him!

    ReplyDelete